Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another product fav

Ulta had a HUGE sale over the past 21 days.  I took advantage of several of the great sales that Ulta had.  I'll review more polish stuff later - but what I'd like to chat about is Urban Decay's lip gloss in Naked.  It says it's lip plumping, and it does do that ever so slightly.  It feels good on and tingly - I'm sure it's the mint infused to make the lips look "plumped".  I don't know what the technical term is, but it works good on me.  The color I chose was Naked.  It is a great color on me as a red-head.  It's not too bright, and not too dark.  I use it with a nude lip liner as a base and it adds just the right amount of lip color as to not fight with strong or dramatic eye make up colors.

I'll give this gloss a 3 out of 4.  I also want to give a thums up for the packaging.  The top makes it easy to find in my purse when I'm just feeling around and digging for that particular lip gloss.  Great job Urban Decay!

No comments:

Post a Comment